1. Collection of User Information
For more information about how Google uses and collects data, please visit Google’s website at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners (or such other URL as Google may provide for posting this information from time to time).
2. Subscriptions and Personal Information
You can visit the Website and view the Content without revealing your personal information. However, if you wish to subscribe for newsletters or updates, we ask that you provide us with certain information, including your name, email address, city of residence, and/or certain other additional categories of information (collectively, “Personal Information”). We keep this Personal Information in a contact database for our future reference to provide subscribers with newsletters, updates and similar notifications.
In addition, if you contact us to address any issues regarding the Website, we may ask you to provide additional information about you and the issues you are trying to resolve. This information is necessary to help us address your issues and questions. We may record your requests and our responses for quality control purposes.
3. Controlling Your Personal Information
In the future, we may make chat rooms, forums, message boards or news groups related to the Website and the Content available to you, depending on features we may choose to add from time to time. If we do so, please remember that any information disclosed in these areas will be public. You should exercise caution when disclosing personal or other information in these areas. Do not disclose any information in these public forums that might be considered confidential.
4. Information Collected from Website Server Logs
When you visit the Website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on the Website. The Website’s servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include (but are not limited to):
- Your unique Internet protocol address;
- The name of your unique Internet service provider;
- The city, state, and country from which you access the Website;
- The kind of browser or computer you use;
- The number of links you click within the Website;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you arrived to the Website;
- The pages you viewed on the Website;
- The particular Content accessed, viewed or downloaded; and
- Certain searches or queries you conduct on the Website.
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the Website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve our Users’ experience.
5. Information Collected from Cookies
6. Information Collected from Third Parties
7. Protection of Collected Information
8. Persons with Access to User Information
We will not sell, rent or lease mailing lists or other Personal Information of Users to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated third parties, except as follows:
- To agents and/or contractors who may use such information on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us (for example, we may use third parties as content and technology providers to provide certain back-office functions);*
- If we determine in good faith that sharing such information is required by law or in a matter of public safety or policy; or
* While we take commercially reasonable efforts and customary steps to ensure that any agents and contractors that we use preserve the confidentiality of such information to which they may have access, we cannot guarantee that they will, and we are not liable for any such agent’s or contractor’s own acts or omissions.
We may also use statistics regarding usage for Content development purposes, but we only use those statistics in the aggregate and they do not include any personally identifiable information about individual Users.
9. Other Authorized Disclosures
10. Contact us if you have any Questions or Concerns